1. Project Corrections / Time spent: 10 minutes spent on rearranging and fixing text on flier project. I had too much text on the bottom of the page so I moved it up to where the rest of the text is and only left the logo at the bottom. Two hours spent on completely redoing the web page project from scratch. I added a new background image that I took and edited in Photoshop. The text and most of the HTML stayed the same. I mainly edited the CSS.
2. Message: The message is to display all of my Comm 130 work from the semester.
3. Audience: Those who are interested in seeing my work, such as job interviewers.
4. Top Thing Learned: How to use master pages in Adobe InDesign.
5. Future application of Visual Media: Visual Media will be a great asset to me as I work toward a career in Web Design and Development. I think my design skills have already improved massively. Having visual media skills will also open up other opportunities for me. For example, I have already been asked to create some logos for people as a result for this class.
6. Color scheme and color names: Complementary colors blue and orange.
7. Title Font Name & Category: Name: Ebrima Category: Sans Serif
8. Copy Font Name & Category: Name: Nyala Category: Old Style
9.Thumbnails of Images used: